Saturday, May 8, 2010

Don't ya just love it!

Little known fact, but I lost ALL of my pictures from last season. Yep...pretty much sucks. They where all on my work computer, and when I lost my job, I lost all the pics (LONG story for why I couldn't get them, but that's for another day, and another time....).....if it wasn't already posted on the blog/facebook, then they where gone. Anyways, I have been going around forums and what not, trying to collect as many pictures as I could to commemorate my first season, but had pretty much decided that there wheren't any more to be found. I had given up the search over a month ago, and had accepted the fact that I had all the pictures that I was going to get. Well, I was going through some of Jeff's old posts on NAFEX this morning, and guess what I found?!?!?!?!? Yep, ANOTHER PICTURE!!! With thoughts already turning toward the new RT I will be kicking next season off with, finding this picture just got me more psyched! Hope the moult is flying by.
-D-

4 comments:

  1. DUUDEE!!! that sucks man, i am sorry to hear that.. i have a couple of your blog post pictures saved on my computer if your want them. I take my test may 20th.... wish me luck :P

    Hopefully ill be trapping this October and maybe making my rounds to some meets around the country (if work allows it :( )

    Keep in touch...

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. appreciate the offer man....I have pulled all of the pics off of the blog, so I should have it already.....Thanks though! May 20th huh?!?!?!? That freakin rocks dude! Let me know when you pass it, and I will crack a fine brew in your honor. Going to kick the falconry career off with a RT? Are you psyched for a male, or a female? Next season, though it seems like forever, is just around the corner!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am probably gonna pull a passage female RT. In my area (good) bunny spots are hard to find and even more hard to hunt without dogs. So the im probably gonna try and start putting the bird on bunnies, but if that doesnt work ill turn to squirrels, because they are every where around here.

    Right now im building my mew and will definitely start a blog/ take pictures as soon as my license is official. and yes, i will be cracking SEVERAL brews when that happens! hahah.

    I think next season will come quicker than i expect because i still have a lot of preparation (equiptment building) to go through.

    how did your red shoulder end up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epic failure, with a few shiney moments....hopefully I learned from my mistakes though! We shall see what happens in a few a years, when I get to try another one.

    ReplyDelete