Wednesday, August 12, 2009

That's right...I made a blog!

And it's all about me!!!!!!!!!


Not really sure why anyone would just randomly start following this, but incase you don't know me, I'm Daniel (or Dan...which ever floats your boat)....I'm a first year apprentice falconer from T-town Oklahoma, who enjoys hawkin, dancing across rocks on my finger tips, jammin out to some groovy tunes, BEER, and pretty much any form of out door adventure activity. I'm gonna be trapping my first bird come September 15th, and I'm gonna be a brand new dad on November 23rd (or so they say...we shall see how accurate they are!). the wife's name is Lindsay (Lindz), and my Pup (GSP) is named Maggie. I work at a company called World Telemetry, and we build wireless monitoring systems for wet stock storage tanks. I do a lot of circuit board modifications, and then am also in charge of the RMA department. I can't believe I started a blog (now i guess i need to stop calling my blogger friends dusche bags huh?), but its main purpose will be as my falconry log....but other stuff will probably pop up.....you just never know where my crazy @$$ brain will take me :). Right on.....well...here goes nothin!
-D-
(34 days till trapping season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment