Friday, October 9, 2009

Log Day 24 continued

Took her out at lunch time for a session. Since it had been raining all day, and I just happened to catch a break in the weather, I decided going out and trying to catch a rabbit was sorta pointless. I decided it was a good day to introduce her to the fundamentals of car hawking, so we pretty much just flew in and out of the car window during our session. Wasn't too exciting, but she responded well, and I introduced her to pigeons for the first time. I could tell she had never seen one before, but once I started yelling ho, she took off toward it. Traded her off to the lure, and then hopped her to the fist for a pigeon breast. She got quite a bit to eat, but being that she was a little low, i think that it will put her at a good flying weight for tommorows session.

No comments:

Post a Comment