Friday, October 30, 2009

Log Day 44

Not much to report today. She was at 1070 grams when I weighed her around six. Went and drove around a little bit, half way looking for birds, but didn't come up with any. That was just as well, b/c I don't think I would have had any type of good response out of her. Went down to the expo center, b/c they are having some big horse show or something, and there where a lot of people and cars. Went to a grassy strip in the middle of the parking lot, and did a call down to the lure. I traded her off to a huge portion (like 50 grams) on the lure, and then I hopped her to the fist for a couple tid bits. She ignored the cars, and did well. I'm probably going to fly for a little bit tonight to work some weight off of her, but am going to feed her a pretty small ration tonight. That should put her pretty keen for Saturday's hunt.

1 comment: