Friday, January 15, 2010

Almost dialed in

Didn't really have a session yesterday, but we saw improvement.....Sayda was at 616 grams when I pulled her out in the afternoon...there was a difference in her behavior for sure. She didn't try to fly away at all, and that is def improvement. I got about five or six flights out of her, before she lost her focus, and started looking around. I put her up as soon as I saw her look around once, so we avoided anything negative. She was only out about three minutes or so, but it was good. She should be just above 600 grams when I work her at lunch today, and I'm hoping we have a full session of perfection. If she behaves the way I think she will, I think we will max out the creance, and have zero bates. FINALLY we are getting somewhere despite all of my screw ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment