Saturday, January 16, 2010

FINALLY!!!!!

Had a perfect session today! She weighed in at 596 grams when I stuck her on the digi around noon. We had our session out in the front yard, and it was like I was flying a different bird. She had total focus the whole time (even with cars driving by, people stopping to watch, friends standing around, etc, etc), and we maxed out the creance a few times. Total, I probably flew her across the yard 15 or 20 times, and she had EXCELLENT lure response. I finally feel like we are getting somewhere, and I hope to have her chasing stuff sometime next week. I'm going to fly her in and out the car window tommorow and Monday, and if everything goes as planned, I hope to be chasing some birds by the middle of the week. The big eagle watch was today, and Heather and one of her friends came down for it. Afterwards, everyone headed to Bartlesville, and we got to fly Kent's, Heather's, and Jonathan's birds. It was good times for sure, and Shaung scored rabbit number 24 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment