Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh yeah!

Yesterday was a GOOD day! Got some of my house cleaned, which it drastically needed, and I had the rest of the day to do what I wanted. Sayda weighed in at 610 grams, so I didn't really want to have an outdoor session...instead, we did jump ups in the kitchen. This bird has A TON of zip, and she was all about this game. I fed her five grams, with hopes that she would be at 595 grams for our session today. I plan on flying her in and out of the car window, and I'm hoping she does awsome! I have been having ZERO luck catching fresh food for this bird. Both Jeff and Gary have loaned me noose carpets, and I havn't caught a single bird. I was out in the back yard yesterday, and I just decided to put the starling trap out. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon, and when I checked back on it at five or so, there where TEN starlings in it! Oh yeah! Weighed her before I went to work at 6 this morning, and she was at 593 grams....the sun needs to freakin rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment