Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 57

Went to check out the new field, and I really think it has a lot of potential for this winter. The underbrush is still really thick, but we managed to have 5 or 6 good flights on rabbits, before I had to head back to work. She was in the upper 1050's, and was pretty intent on hunting, but kept coming up short due to all the brush. She was crashing well, but just couldn't make it through. I walked around for a bit, and expolored a couple of the sections we didn't go to the initial time out there. I found one spot that I think is going to be REALLY good, and I'm going to head in the other direction today, to see what I can find. I didn't feed her a whole lot, and she was really jumpy last night. I'm hoping for a stellar performance today!

No comments:

Post a Comment