Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 76

I don't think I'm going to fly today.....I have been out a lot, and I think the wife is getting a LITTLE bit irritated. Just gonna chill around the house and hold my son! Nothing else to report...she was in the upper 1060's this morning, and it's in the 30's, so PERFECT flying weather....oh well. Gotta do the shout out to Chris! Apparently, he tore it up at NAFA, and Eric shot a sweet video of his bird scoreing either it's first or second rabbit......OUT OF A SOAR! Lucky! I have been trying to get Dee to do that ever since OFA. I'm gonna have to figure out his ninja tricks, and see if I can get her to do that. CONGRATS BROTHER!

2 comments:

  1. i just got caught up with all your previous posts... Im glad Lindz and Parker are doing well and i am sure you are all having so much "new born" fun! COngrats!

    The NAFA meet sounded awesome, and i really hope ill be able to make it out there next year (fingers crossed). If i do, ill be sure to hit you up for some hawking! :)

    Really awesome video... do you know if anyone else is making any montages of this years flights?

    Great to catch up again :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure someone will....Kent probably shot a lot of video....

    ReplyDelete