Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 58

I get the phone call from Lindz while at work, and she says it's time to go to the hospital....I run home, and Dee Dee weighs in at 1046 grams and is ready to go kill something. I tell her sorry, and give her 45 grams of squirrel meat, and head off to the hopital. After a long afternoon of sitting around waiting and not much going on, they decide he isn't coming today, and send us home....bummer. On a positive note, while I was there, I noticed a nice wooded section at the end of the parking lot, so I headed back there to tromp around, and to see if I could find any rabbit spots. Luck was shining on me, and I managed to find a couple areas back there, that should be pretty darn condusive to rabbits. I didn't have any shoes with me, so I wasn't able to kick around and try and find them, but I'm thinking I will be able to get some moving when I fly it later on.

2 comments:

  1. i can see it now, Mr Dan will you please leave our bunnies only your baby is about to come, or DeDe being present for the birth !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I don't think I could get away with it, though there is a nice spot for a block perch in the corner...........

    ReplyDelete