Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Log Day 69

At 6:30 Am, Dee Dee weighed in at 1043 grams. Austin and I headed out to a field that I had checked out once before, that is located behind one of my climbing areas. The area will be refered to as "Little Germany" b/c of the climbing area, and this was the first time I had actaully flown it. The approach is pretty long, but it goes through the woods, so I was hoping to get some squirrel flights on the way. Made the treck through the woods without seeing a single squirrel, and arrived at the "open" section with about 30 min of hawking time left. We kicked around in the briars and sumac, but only managed to kick up one rabbit. She made a couple trys for it, but ended up empty footed. Ended up calling her down to the lure, and then had to head back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment