Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 79

Fat birds are so happy! I flipped the lights on for her this morning...she lifted her head to look at me, and then tucked it behind her back, and went right back to sleep. I continued on with what I was doing, making a lot of noise and what not, and she didn't even move.! Gonna head down to Mowhawk park at lunch again today, and see if I can find some PRS hawks hangin around. I'm gonna buy a sling shot this evening and start working on my aim. Hopefully I will be a quick learner, so that I can start helping Dee Dee with those squirrels a little bit more. Greg and Tasha where kind enough to post a few of the pictures they took of Dee Dee, so I had to add them to the blog of course! They are great! Thanks again guys

1 comment:

  1. wow, stunning pictures!
    Thanks to greg and tasha as well!

    Dee Dee is certainly a personality :)

    ReplyDelete