Thursday, December 24, 2009

We are almost there

Took the day off yesterday, and my good buddy Ben and I went climbin! The bird rode around in the GH all day, and we didn't have a single incident. She rode in it like a champ (she usually bounces around like crazy!), and managed to only drop a few grams all day....weak! Got her home in the evening, and I popped the hood off....bate, bate, bate, bate, bate....regains the fist...Nice! She remembered :). Offered her the front half of a rat in my fist, and I THINK she may have looked at it, but not really. Held a rat leg to her face, and she ate it IMMEDIATELY! I let her sit there with the rat half for a little bit, but she wasn't hungry enough to reach down for it, so I put her back up. I am confident that when I pull the hood off tonight and whistle, she will reach down and eat. Once she does that, the game is on!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment