Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 92

The dumpster is getting a break for the rest of the year. I'm not sure if I hit the rabbits too hard, and they just moved on, or if the population was low to begin with, but they just arn't poppin there anymore. Flew for a couple hours yesterday without a single slip. Ended the session on the lure, and am going to start feeding her up for the next few days. Hopefully, I will be able to trap a RS, and she will be all fat and sassy by the time I'm ready to release her. If I don't end up trapping one, then I will just bring her weight down again. Either way, a BIG feed up is good every once in a while, and she would be good to go after that. Fingers crossed for good trapping, but we shall see what happens!

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel - I hate getting skunked. You are after a red shouldered? What are you thinking to fly with it?

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. FEATHER! It's gonna be sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and don't think I forgot about you brother...I'm thawing that rat out, and will let you know what it weighs (and bare in mind, it will still be an estimate...the darn thing was so big, that I gutted it!)

    ReplyDelete